Every morning I get up before my family to work, meditate and then have quiet time. Then it all becomes chaos as my family gets up and I’m getting them fed and sorted for the day.
An easy solution is to premake breakfast and make this easy overnight oat recipe. I’m talking easy. Like 5 minutes to make and results in delicious results.
Easy Overnight Oats
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 2 cups milk (or almond, oat milk, alternative)
- 1 cups berries
- 4 tbsp Epicure Summer Berry Sweet Dip Mix
- 4 tbsp Epicure Tutti Fruity Whole Food Topper
- Add the oats into a large bowl that can also go into the fridge later
- Add yogurt
- Add milk
- Add the Epicure Tutti Fruity Whole Food Topper + Epicure Summer Berry Sweet Dip Mix
- Stir until blended
- Cover and put in fridge overnight
- The next morning separate into bowls for everyone and add some fresh fruit!
This recipe is very easy and I promise will help you!