My favourite meals for the fall are with the Epicure Sheet pan and Epicure Bake and Roll. This is a great meal for set it and forget it, where you can pop it all into the oven and have dinner ready for your family and yourself.
The Bake and Roll is a silicone mat that fits in the Epicure Sheet Pan. It’s flexible and non-stick and is a great alternative to parchment paper or tin foil! It is dishwasher, freezer, and oven safe. It’s very easy to clean up as well after!
The sheet pan is an all purpose pan for the oven. It is made out of aluminum and great for roasting.
Sheet Pan Caesar Salad
Who says you can’t make friends with salad? Make this easy sheet pan dinner and find the recipe here
Sheet Pan Quinoa & Spinach Salad
Yum! This easy recipe is a winner and so easy to make. Get the recipe here
Sheet Pan Meatballs
I love this recipe for meatballs! Get it here
Sheet Pan Pizza anyone? Get the recipe here
One tasty vegetarian recipe is the Southern Baked Tofu Dinner
For this recipe it uses Tofu with Rosemary Garlic seasoning and Southern Baked Gluten Free Crumb Mix. Also it’s easy to substitute the vegetables to something else if you want to try a different vegetable or have something you need to use up! You can easily substitute chicken for the Tofu if you want to a different protein.
Another crowd pleaser meal sheet pan meal is the fries! Make these fries using the using the Bake and Roll and the sheet pan in the oven. You can use Rosemary spices, fajita seasoning
You can make anything into a sheet pan meal! Here’s my recipe for it.
Anne’s Sheet Pan Recipe
- 2 cups protein (chicken thighs, chicken breasts, tofu, pork chops, ground beef, fish)
- 3 or 4 cups vegetables (broccoli, peppers, zucchini, red onion, cauliflower green beans) cut into small piees
- 1 cup optional sweet potato chunks or potato
- 2 tbsps Epicure seasonings – You can use fajita, soulvaki, salt, pepper, Rosemary Garlic, Vegetable Seasoning, Cajun
- Preheat oven to 450Cut protein into small chunks and add the Epicure seasoningAdd olive oil to chopped veggies. Remember they will shrink down a bit in the panCook for 15 minutes and take out anything that looks cooked. If some vegetables or meat need to stay longer in the pan then leave it on for a few minutes longer.Then you have a quick healthy meal that can be added to a grain bowl, tacos, fajitas, eaten with a salad or on your own!