Epicure announced that they had an new Asian Meal Kit so I though I would test out the Lettuce wraps and make a more authentic version with Lao ingredients.
Meal Kit Contains:
- Asian Stir-Fry Seasoning
- Miso Broth Mix
- Sesame Ginger Dressing Mix
- Lettuce Wrap Mix
The recipe cards come with a lettuce wrap recipe that’s super easy to use but I knew that it wasn’t going to cut it for me. I needed something that tasted more authentic to me.
So here it is using the Asian Sir fry!
Lao Lettuce Wraps
- Epicure steamer or Frying Pan
- 1 carrot
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 tbsp Epicure Asian Stir Fry
- 1 lbs ground beef, ground pork, ground soy
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 lbs vermicelli noodles
- Cook the ground beef until brownCook the vermicelli noodles according to package directionsChop and peel the carrot into tiny strips. Chop up the cucumber into tiny strips as wellWash the lettuce and you want the leavesOnce the ground beef is cooked add a 1 tbps of Asian Stir Fry sauce.To serve, spoon meat into each lettuce leaf (use 2 leaves per wrap for a heartier serving) and top with noddles, cucumbers and carrots
Buy the Good Asian. Real Fast
Shop in the USA here
Buy it in Canada
Good Asian. Real Fast