Epicure Watermelon Pizza recipe
Have too much watermelon and need a fun easy recipe that is kid-friendly? Watermelon pizza to the rescue!
Watermelon pizza is ridiculously easy to make. You need some fresh fruit, a watermelon, yogurt and some Epicure toppers including Summer Berry Dip Mix It would be great for parties, summer or just when you are like me and you have too much watermelon.
- 1 Watermelon, cut into about 1 inch slices
- 2 tbsp Epicure Summer Berry Dip Mix
- 2 cups fresh fruit, strawberry, blueberry, peach, whatever you want!
- 1 sprinkle other Epicure toppers like Coco Crunch
- 1 cup yougurt
- Cut the watermelon into 1 inch slicesMix together the Yougurt and the summer berry dip mix Spread the dip onto the watermelon like it's a pizza sauce Let your kids decorate the pizza with fresh fruitsprinkle the toppers on top! Eat!
The summer berry dip mix can be used for so many other things like a topper for yogurt, oatmeal and more. Want more easy recipes? Subscribe below